Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<8910
Say Hi and introduce yourself   Go to last post Go to last unread
Rinshin
#181 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2014 4:05:30 PM(UTC)

It's so nice to meet all of you. 

PatriciaW
#182 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:33:06 PM(UTC)

Hello everyone! I can't believe I just discovered this site. it's the answer to my prayers! I also feel very virtuous now as my three shelves of cookbooks doesn't seem so extravagant now. :) My husband is constantly looking on the internet instead of using our cookbooks and he is very interested in using this site now as a first stop. It hopefully will reduce my browsing time too! I'm also looking forward to helping out as an indexer, as I have many books that aren't indexed yet. Great idea and I'm going to tell everyone about this!

sknitter
#183 Posted : Wednesday, April 02, 2014 11:56:01 AM(UTC)

Hi.  I'm Sharon and I am a recent member.  I am so excited about EYBs.  I have 180 books already in my EYBs library.  My sister is a food stylist and I also introduced her to EYBs.  I have been looking for something like this for a long time.

Kerrey
#184 Posted : Wednesday, April 02, 2014 1:59:20 PM(UTC)
Hi, I'm Kerrey. I'm a cookbook addict. I have about 250 and aspire to be one of the members whose collection numbers in the thousands! I cook from my books every night, and am finding EYB to be helpful in remembering my successes, planning my meals, and saving money by searching for recipes that coordinate with the weekly grocery sales. Of course, I funnel my savings right back into my cookbook collection.
I'm a neonatal nurse in my other life.
10 Pages«<8910