Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Suggest Adding a Menu Planner Tool   Go to last post Go to last unread
Weslee
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 1:34:26 PM(UTC)

Would like to suggest the addition of a menu planner tool so we can reference our books, create our shopping lists and plan all on one site.  Thank you.  :)

Jane
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 2:44:50 PM(UTC)

That is something we would like to add as part of our revamp of the shopping list when we design the mobile interface.  You can of course use Bookmarks as Menus e.g. name a Bookmark "Dinner with in-laws" or "Thanksgiving 2012" then save the recipes you want to it.  Then when you are putting together your shopping list, search by Bookmark and save each recipe to the shopping list.

bellatheball
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 8:39:36 PM(UTC)

I second this - would LOVE to see a menu planner or calendar tool added! I am using the bookmarks similar to how you suggested ("This Week" for example), it's a little cumbersome but works in the meantime.  Just wanted to put my "vote" in favor! :)

bwehner
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 3:29:15 PM(UTC)
A menu planner would be excellent! Ideally, it would recommend options based on themes (eg Easter Dinner) and then possible recipes from myBookshelf (eg lamb appetizers, lemon and berry dessert, etc). I need help planning memorable dinner party menus!

EatYourBooks is my favorite "go to" site for cooking. Thank you for building such a usable service!!!