Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
400 Barbecues: Sizzling summer recipes for barbecues, grills, griddles, marinades, rubs, sauces and side dishes, with more than 1500 step-by-step stunning photograph by Sally Mansfield and Beverley Jollands
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 0754818608
- ISBN 13 9780754818601
- Published Mar 12 2008
- Format Hardcover
- Language English
- Countries United Kingdom, United States
- Publisher Anness Publishing
- Imprint Lorenz Books
This book brings together 400 beautifully photographed recipes, both traditional and new, to help you make the most of your barbecue and garden all summer.
Nothing compares to the flavors, aromas and all-round experience of a barbecue. Whether you are looking for unusual international recipes, robust family favorites or simple, seasonal dishes, this book covers the whole spectrum, and even includes recipes for fabulous home-made chutneys, relishes and marinades, to bring unforgettable flavor to your barbecue.
Scoop up creamy dips with home-made breads to start, or try appetizers fresh from the grill, such as Corn Griddle Cakes, Sizzling Chilli Scallops or Chicken Satay Sticks. Succulent main courses include seared Tuna with Ginger, Broiled Goat's Cheese Pizza and, of course, the unbeatable Home-made Burgers with Relish. An array of inspired salads and vegetable recipes complement the main meat, fish and vegetarian dishes. All the recipes are explained step by step with clear photography.
At the end of the meal, cool down with luscious drinks and ice creams to delight children and adults alike, or keep the coals hot for sweet treats such as Chargrilled Pineapple, Grilled Strawberries and Marshmallows or Calvados-flamed Bananas.
With a full introductory section about choosing and preparing your barbecue, knowing which foods to choose and how to judge cooking times, readers can safely and confidently enjoy the best outdoor eating all summer long.
Other cookbooks by this author
- 175 Hot and Spicy Vegetarian
- 400 Barbecues
- 500 Best-Ever Recipes Mediterranean
- 500 Hot and Spicy Recipes: Bring the Sizzling Flavours and Aromas of Chillies and Spice into Your Kitchen with Fiery Recipes from the Heat-loving Cuisines of the World, Shown in 500 Mouth-watering Colour Photographs
- Complete Illustrated Potato and Rice Bible: Over 300 delicious, easy-to-make recipes for two all-time staple foods
- Discovering Potatoes
- "Family Circle" Cake Lover's Cookbook
- The Garlic Cookbook
- Garlic in the Kitchen: The Essence of the Mediterranean - 35 Recipes Using a Classic and Evocative Ingredient Shown in 100 Glorious Photographs
- Mashed, Baked and Grilled: Great Potato Recipes
- Olive Oil: The Essence of the Mediterranean
- The Olive Oil Cookbook: Essence of the Mediterranean
- Perfect Potatoes: Over 100 Fantastic Potato Recipes from All Over the World from Classic Potato Salad to Potato Cake
- Potato: A Celebration of the World's Most Versatile Vegetable
- Potato: The Definitive Guide to Potatoes and Potato Cooking
- Potato: The Definitive Guide to Potatoes and Potato Coooking with Over 150 Sumptuous Recipes
- Potato: A celebration of the world's most versatile vegetable
- The Potato Cookbook
- Potatoes: The definitive guide to the world's best varieties
- Vegetarian Mediterranean Cooking: 175 Fresh and Healthy Recipes from Sun-drenched Cuisines with 200 Colour Photographs