Want to avoid advertising?Join as Premium member »
Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Mini Pies: Sweet and Savory Recipes for the Electric Pie Maker by Abigail Johnson Dodge
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1616281235
- ISBN 13 9781616281236
- Published Jun 24 2014
- Format Hardcover
- Page Count 94
- Language English
- Countries United States
- Publisher Weldon Owen
Publishers TextFilled with luscious photography, this book is a must for any pie-lover’s kitchen and will inspire cooks and non-bakers alike to turn out succulent baked treats in no time.
Featuring more than 40 creative recipes for individual pies, this charming book will show you how simple it is to assemble and bake pies that the whole family will love using an electric mini pie maker. Whether you prefer fruity fillings, such as classic apple and cinnamon, tangy cranberry-pear, plum-ginger, or strawberry-rhubarb; decadent treats, such as gooey s’mores or caramel-banana pies; classic favorites such as pumpkin, pecan, or chocolate; or flavorful pies fit for a meal or snack, such as spinach and feta, ham and egg quiches, or even chili pies, there is a wide range of options to please everyone. Best of all, these delicious mini pies baked in just ten minutes without even turning on the oven.
Other cookbooks by this author
- 100 Great Fruit Desserts
- Around The World Cookbook: More Than 50 International Recipes for Children!
- Dessert: Williams-Sonoma Collection
- Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients
- Great Fruit Desserts
- The Kid's Cookbook (Williams-Sonoma Lifestyles): A Great Book for Kids Who Love to Cook!
- Mini Treats & Hand-Held Sweets: 100 Delicious Desserts to Pick Up and Eat
- The Weekend Baker: Irresistible Recipes, Simple Techniques, and Stress-Free Strategies for Busy People
- The Weekend Baker: Irresistible Recipes, Simple Techniques, and Stress Free Strategies for Busy People
- Williams-Sonoma Kids Baking