Want to avoid advertising?Join as Premium member »
Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Mini Pies: Sweet and Savory Recipes for the Electric Pie Maker by Abigail Johnson Dodge
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1616281235
- ISBN 13 9781616281236
- Format Hardcover
- Page Count 94
- Language English
- Publisher Weldon Owen
Publishers TextWith more than 40 savory and sweet recipes, this cookbook makes it easy to create single-serving pies that the whole family will enjoy for snacks, dinners and desserts.
Other cookbooks by this author
- 100 Great Fruit Desserts
- Around The World Cookbook: More Than 50 International Recipes for Children!
- Dessert: Williams-Sonoma Collection
- Desserts 4 Today: Flavorful Desserts with Just Four Ingredients
- Great Fruit Desserts
- The Kid's Cookbook (Williams-Sonoma Lifestyles): A Great Book for Kids Who Love to Cook!
- Mini Treats & Hand-Held Sweets: 100 Delicious Desserts to Pick Up and Eat
- The Weekend Baker: Irresistible Recipes, Simple Techniques, and Stress-Free Strategies for Busy People
- The Weekend Baker: Irresistible Recipes, Simple Techniques, and Stress Free Strategies for Busy People
- Williams-Sonoma Kids Baking