Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Grilled to Perfection by Peter Howard
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1845370910
- ISBN 13 9781845370916
- Published Apr 01 2005
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Countries United Kingdom
- Publisher New Holland Publishers Ltd
- Imprint New Holland Publishers Ltd
Publishers TextIn Grilled to Perfection Peter Howard uncovers modern barbecue food at its best, with an array of delicious recipes to suit all occasions - including dishes you wouldn't have thought possible to cook on a barbecue. This is the author's second collection of interesting and innovative food - all requiring nothing more than a reliable gas barbecue. From the secret of the perfect barbecued steak to succulent Chardonnay butter oysters and decadent apricot skewers with almond blancmange, all the recipes are easy to prepare and absolutely mouthwatering. The author offers his own "Laws of the Barbecue" - all hints and tips to get the most out of the barbecue and create some great food. The recipes are split into seven different chapters including recipes for starters, meat, seafood, poultry, side dishes and desserts. There is also a chapter on "The Basics" offering recipes for extras to accompany the dishes like sauces, relishes and flavoured butters. Grilled to Perfection is the perfect recipe for cooking fabulous barbecue food for family and friends.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Barbecue Seafood
- Barbecued!: Great Ideas for Barbecues
- Big Book of BBQ
- Buffet and Larder and Special Diets and Catering Control
- Delicious Entertaining
- Delicious Living
- Healthy Living and Entertaining: the Peter Howard Collection
- Licence to Grill: Modern Barbecue Food
- Organise and Prepare Food and Methods of Cookery
- Pastry, Cakes and Yeast Goods and Hot and Cold Desserts
- Peter Howard's BBQ Collection: The Ultimate Guide to Cooking on the Grill
- Prepare Appetisers, Salads and Sandwiches and Prepare Stocks, Sauces and Soups
- Seafood Barbeque and Grill
- El Vino: Comprar, Conservar, Catar, Servir y Beber El Vino