Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Sizzle: Sensational Barbecue Food by Julie Biuso
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1869661176
- ISBN 13 9781869661175
- Linked ISBNs
- Published Nov 01 2006
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Countries New Zealand
- Publisher New Holland Publishers (NZ) Ltd
- Imprint New Holland Publishers (New Zealand) Ltd
Publishers TextSizzle is the ultimate barbecue cookbook: tempting and contemporary international food based on a selection of more than a hundred inspirational but easy-to-follow recipes, ranging from meals for a summer midweek to dishes for special occasions and al-fresco feasts, in other words, all you need to make outdoor living fun, affordable and utterly irresistible. At the back of the book there are hot tips on everything from choosing and using a barbecue to cooking meat to perfection, adding flavour, judging cooking times and more, plus a glossary and full index.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Big Book of BBQ
- Dancing on My Table: Perspectives on Life and Food
- Hot Nights, Cool Days
- Italian Cooking
- Italian Cooking
- Joys of Good Food
- Julie Biuso Cooks Vegetables
- Julie Biuso Trilogy Slipcase: Fresh, Take a Vine-ripened Tomato, Viva L'Italia
- Julie Biuso's Italian Cooking
- Julie Biuso's Never-Ending Summer: Delicious Barbecue Dishes to Make All Year Round
- The Long Italian Lunch
- The Long Italian Lunch: Over 70 Dishes That are Too Good to Hurry
- Sizzle: Sensational Barbecue Food
- Sweet Feast
- Take a Vine-ripened Tomato...
- Viva L'Italia