Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Sensational Skillet: Sautés and Stir-Fries by David Diresta and Joanne Foran
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1558672613
- ISBN 13 9781558672611
- Published Apr 01 2001
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Edition Revised edition
- Countries United States
- Publisher Bristol Publishing Enterprises Inc.,U.S.
- Imprint Bristol Publishing Enterprises Inc.,U.S.
Publishers TextSautéing - or stir-frying - simply means tossing food at high temperatures, with a very small amount of fat in a good skillet or wok. It also means fast food that's delicious, quick to prepare and good for you.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Best 50 Flavored Oils and Vinegars
- Cooking with Parchment Paper
- Favorite Garlic Recipes
- Favorite Last-Minute Meals
- The Garlic Cookbook: A Nitty Gritty Cookbook
- Garlic Cookbook
- Mom's Kitchen: Record Your Family's Cooking Memories
- Oven and Rotisserie Roasting
- Toaster Oven Cookbook
- The Toaster Oven Cookbook