Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Barbecued! by Peter Howard
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1552632938
- ISBN 13 9781552632932
- Published Sep 01 2001
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Countries United States
- Publisher Key Porter Books
- Imprint Key Porter Books
Publishers TextThe role of the barbecue in contemporary culture should not be underestimated. It personifies the relaxed and casual lifestyle that we crave on long summer evenings and the culinary possibilities barbecuing provides are seemingly limitless.
This colorful collection of interesting, innovative, and deliciously different recipes, all requiring nothing more than a reliable gas barbecue, is a wonderfully unique barbecue cookbook. Discover light, easy (and perhaps unexpected) dishes, such as lime-marinated chicken with peanut sauce - and even scrumptious desserts, like strawberry -stuffed crepes with cream.
This is the perfect cookbook for anyone who enjoys entertaining and good, healthy, fresh food. It will inspire both the novice cook who may lack the confidence to prepare interesting dishes on the barbecue, as well as the experienced barbecue chef.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Barbecue Seafood
- Barbecued!: Great Ideas for Barbecues
- Big Book of BBQ
- Buffet and Larder and Special Diets and Catering Control
- Delicious Entertaining
- Delicious Living
- Grilled to Perfection
- Healthy Living and Entertaining: the Peter Howard Collection
- Licence to Grill: Modern Barbecue Food
- Organise and Prepare Food and Methods of Cookery
- Pastry, Cakes and Yeast Goods and Hot and Cold Desserts
- Peter Howard's BBQ Collection: The Ultimate Guide to Cooking on the Grill
- Prepare Appetisers, Salads and Sandwiches and Prepare Stocks, Sauces and Soups
- Seafood Barbeque and Grill
- El Vino: Comprar, Conservar, Catar, Servir y Beber El Vino