Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Catering and Hospitality: Food Preparation and Cooking by et al and R. Foote and P. Coulthard
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 074871622X
- ISBN 13 9780748716227
- Published May 01 1993
- Format Loose leaf
- Language English
- Countries United Kingdom
- Publisher Nelson Thornes Ltd
- Imprint Nelson Thornes Ltd
Publishers TextOne of a series of student guides and tutor resource packs for catering and hospitality courses, this pack contains a guide to the NVQ format, advice on briefing and assessing students, and a photocopiable worksheet for each element in the NVQ structure, to provide supporting evidence that assessment has been done. It can be used in conjunction with the student guides, or on its own.
Other cookbooks by this author
- All About Party Food
- Bahamas Cook Book
- Butty Book
- The Complete Book of Herbs and Spice
- Complete Step-by-step Cook Book
- Courses: A Culinary Journey: Cookbook
- Eatwell: a Guide to Eating Well and Wisely in Melbourne: A Guide to Eating Well and Wisely in Melbourne
- An Encyclopedia of Chinese Food and Cooking
- Europe on a Shoestring
- The Far Eastern Cooking
- High-Calcium Cooking: Delicious Recipes to Boost Your Essential Daily Calcium Intake
- Italia in Cucina: The Complete Book of Traditional Italian Cooking
- Locas Por La Cocina
- The McDougall Quick and Easy Cookbook: Over 300 Delicious Low-Fat Recipes You Can Prepare in Fifteen Minutes or Less
- New Vegetarian Cuisine: 250 Low-Fat Recipes for Superior Health
- Party Cakes: Over 30 Step-By-Step Designs for Novelty Cakes, Childrens Cakes, and Special Occasions
- San Francisco
- Survival from the Fittest: A Companion Cookbook to "Survival for the Fittest"
- Vintage Wine Book: A Practical Guide to the History of Wine, Winemaking, Classification, and Selection