Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Great Exotic Fruit Book by Norman Van Aken
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 0898156882
- ISBN 13 9780898156881
- Published May 01 1995
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Publisher Ten Speed Press
Publishers TextHere is a spectacular full-color adaptation of the bestselling posters by chef Van Aken. The recipes, created especially for this book, demonstrate the versatility of these sumptuous and sometime strange fruits--everything from the pineapple to the rambutan or wax jambu. A number of fruits have been added, along with an expanded text, recipes and information on availability.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Feast of Sunlight: The Sumptuous Cusine of Key West's Master Chef
- My Key West Kitchen: Recipes and Stories
- New World Kitchen: Latin America and Caribbean Cuisine
- New World Kitchen: Latin American and Caribbean Cuisine
- Norman Van Aken's Feast of Sunlight: 200 Inspired Recipes from the Master of New World Cuisine
- Norman's New World Cuisine