Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Best 50 Flavored Oils and Vinegars by David Diresta and Joanne Foran
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1558671420
- ISBN 13 9781558671423
- Published Dec 12 1996
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Countries United States
- Publisher Bristol Publishing Enterprises Inc.,U.S.
- Imprint Bristol Publishing Enterprises Inc.,U.S.
Publishers TextInfusing oils and vinegars with marvellous, intricate flavours is uncomplicated and continues to grow in popularity. Whether you have already chartered the process, or if it is a new adventure, you will find this collection of recipes an indispensable resource. Infused oils and vinegars can enhance salad dressings, marinades, vinaigrettes, condiments, sautees, stir-fries, roasts, stews, soups and baked goods. The possibilities are endless. All that's required to get started is a good source for quality ingredients, a selection of basic oils and vinegars, and a few sterilised glass bottles and jars. Let these recipes be the basis for developing your own flavours.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Cooking with Parchment Paper
- Favorite Garlic Recipes
- Favorite Last-Minute Meals
- The Garlic Cookbook: A Nitty Gritty Cookbook
- Garlic Cookbook
- Mom's Kitchen: Record Your Family's Cooking Memories
- Oven and Rotisserie Roasting
- Sensational Skillet: Sautés and Stir-Fries
- Toaster Oven Cookbook
- The Toaster Oven Cookbook