Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Stéphane Reynaud's 365 Good Reasons to Sit Down to Eat... by Stéphane Reynaud
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 1741969190
- ISBN 13 9781741969191
- Published Sep 01 2010
- Format Hardcover
- Language English
- Countries Australia
- Publisher Murdoch Books
Publishers TextFrom Stéphane Reynaud, the best-selling French author of Ripailles and Rotis, comes his quirky culinary almanac 365. There's a recipe for every day of the year, including breakfasts, one-pan wonders, succulent roasts, refreshing salads, cool cocktails and everything in between. It's an irreverent selection of dishes to inspire every meal. Stéphane also includes a seasonal calendar and clever cooking tips to make your dishes a success. 365 is written and illustrated in the same idiosyncratic French style you loved in Ripailles and Rotis. Key points: 365 easy-to-cook French recipes to make and inspire for every day of the year; every recipe is accompanied by stunning photography and cooking tips; quirky illustrations and contemporary design take this cooking companion from stovetop to coffee table seamlessly.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Barbecue: 150 Recipes for the Barbeque
- Cerdo E Hijos
- French Feasts: 299 Traditional Recipes for Family Meals and Gatherings
- Pork and Sons
- Pork and Sons
- Ripailles: 299 Traditional Recipes for Family Meals and Gatherings
- Ripailles: Traditional French Cuisine
- Rotis: Roasts for Every Day of the Week
- Rôtis: Roasts for Every Day of the Week
- Stéphane Reynaud's Barbecue: 150 recipes for the barbecue
- Stéphane Reynaud's Barbecue & Grill