Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
The San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Impeccable Produce Plus 130 Seasonal Recipes by Christopher Hirsheimer and Peggy Knickerbocker
Notes about this book
Notes about Recipes in this bookYou must Create an Account or Sign In to add a note to this book.
Reviews about this book
- ISBN 10 0811844625
- ISBN 13 9780811844628
- Published Apr 28 2006
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Countries United States
- Publisher Chronicle Books
Publishers TextInternationally known as one of the most magnificent farmers' markets in the world, the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market has inspired this gorgeous illustrated market companion. The perfect guide and cookbook - no matter where you live - each page celebrates the abundant seasonal produce grown by local organic and specialty-crop farmers along with more than 100 fresh, remarkably easy-to-assemble recipes. Organized by season, the book details the availability of products at the market and offers advice on choosing, storing, preparing, and freezing items. A foreword by Alice Waters, the history of the market, and vivid color photos throughout bring this farm fresh market guide to life.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Canal House Cooking Boxed Set - Volumes Nos. 1, 2, & 3: (Volume No. 1 Summer, Volume No. 2 Fall & Holiday, Volume No. 3 Winter & Spring)
- Canal House Cooking Boxed Set - Volumes Nos. 4, 5, & 6: (Volume No. 4 Farm Markets & Gardens, Volume No. 5 The Good Life, Volume No. 6 The Grocery Store)
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 1: Summer
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 2: Fall & Holiday
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 3: Winter & Spring
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 4: Farm Markets & Gardens
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 5: The Good Life
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 6: The Grocery Store
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 7: La Dolce Vita
- Canal House Cooks Every Day
- Olive Oil
- Olive Oil From Tree To Table: From Tree to Table
- The Rose Pistola Cookbook: 140 Italian Recipes from San Francisco's Favorite North Beach Restaurant
- Simple Soirées: Seasonal Menus for Sensational Dinner Parties