Welcome to Eat Your Books!
If you are new here, you may want to learn a little more about how this site works. Eat Your Books has indexed recipes from leading cookbooks and magazines as well recipes from the best food websites and blogs.
Become a member and you can create your own personal ‘Bookshelf’. Imagine having a single searchable index of all your recipes – both digital and print!
Canal House Cooking, Volume 7: La Dolce Vita by Melissa Hamilton and Christopher Hirsheimer
Reviews about this book
Reviews about Recipes in this Book
The lemon flavor is actually very subtle in the finished dish, but then everything about this is meant to be subtle. Fight the urge to make it more complicated.
- ISBN 10 0982739443
- ISBN 13 9780982739440
- Published Nov 15 2011
- Format Paperback
- Language English
- Countries United States
- Publisher Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Imprint Andrews McMeel Publishing
The Canal House Cooking series is a seasonal collection of our favorite recipes—home cooking by home cooks for home cooks. With a few exceptions, we use ingredients that are readily available and found in most markets in most towns throughout the United States. All the recipes are easy to prepare, all completely doable for the novice and experienced cook alike. We want to share with you as fellow cooks, our love of food and all its rituals. The everyday practice of simple cooking and the enjoyment of eating are two of the greatest pleasures in life.
This volume celebrates the bounty of fall and the festive holiday season with delicious Italian dishes, some classic, some reinterpreted Canal House style.
Other cookbooks by this author
- Canal House Cooking Boxed Set - Volumes Nos. 1, 2, & 3: (Volume No. 1 Summer, Volume No. 2 Fall & Holiday, Volume No. 3 Winter & Spring)
- Canal House Cooking Boxed Set - Volumes Nos. 4, 5, & 6: (Volume No. 4 Farm Markets & Gardens, Volume No. 5 The Good Life, Volume No. 6 The Grocery Store)
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 1: Summer
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 2: Fall & Holiday
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 3: Winter & Spring
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 4: Farm Markets & Gardens
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 5: The Good Life
- Canal House Cooking, Volume 6: The Grocery Store
- Canal House Cooks Every Day
- The San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers' Market Cookbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Impeccable Produce Plus 130 Seasonal Recipes