Buy 1 EYB Gift Voucher and Get 1 Free

Our Gift to You - Limited time offer only - expires Dec 18th

We want to make your holiday shopping as easy as possible - and what could be simpler than one click on the link below? For that you will get two gift certificates for the price of one. So not only is your shopping easier but also a wonderful bargain.

Eat Your Books Gift Voucher

We hope that this offer will help you check some people off your gift list - an Eat Your Books gift subscription is a unique gift for anyone who loves food and cooking. It's the gift that keeps on giving as they rediscover their cookbook collection and new recipes throughout the year.

SHARE THE LOVE

We know that those who use Eat Your Books love it, so if you know someone who you think would enjoy an EYB membership, please share so that we can grow to make EYB bigger and better next year!

One way to make your gift even more valuable for the recipient is to set up their Bookshelf for them.  If you want this to be a secret, take some photos of their Bookshelves (or if you don't live close, get someone else to do it and text or email them to you). Then use the spines to create their Bookshelf. On receipt of your gift they are ready to start rediscovering their cookbooks on EYB.

This is our gift for you. If you want to give us a gift, whenever you are buying anything from Amazon, please first link from a Buy Book link on EYB.  For the next 24 hours after you link, we earn an affiliate fee on everything you buy (and it costs you nothing).  This could be significant on large items such as electronics.  The more money we earn, the more books we can index.

• Lindgy  on  11/22/2014 at 4:14 PM

I have purchased one gift certificate just now and I should receive another free of charge(share the love before Dec 18). How do I access the one free of charge please? do you use the same code twice or should I receive 2 codes to send as gifts?

• Jane  on  11/22/2014 at 4:28 PM

Lindgy - you will receive two emails from us, each with a gift certificate. If you don't, please email us at info@eatyourbooks.com to let us know.

• eda  on  11/25/2014 at 4:10 PM

Can anyone use the gift certificate, or only new EYB users?

• janslomo  on  11/25/2014 at 11:46 PM

I currently have a free membership, can I gift one to myself and gift the other to a friend?

• Jane  on  11/26/2014 at 10:20 PM

eda, janslomo - you can use the gift certificates for anyone you want - as gifts or for yourself.

•  on  11/27/2014 at 8:18 PM

having read the comments above I bought a gift certificate now so I could give the free one to my Mum to try out. My question is: how do I apply it to my membership when the time comes to renew? thanks.

• Hilaryvu  on  11/27/2014 at 8:19 PM

sorry, I wasn't signed in when I posted the comment above :-)

• Jane  on  11/28/2014 at 2:28 PM

Hilaryvu - when your current membership expires (make sure you have cancelled your recurring payment, which you do on your Account page) you will be directed to a renewal screen. You then enter the voucher code for your extra gift certificate and your membership is extended for another year.

• earthnfire  on  11/30/2014 at 5:22 AM

I'd like to purchase this offer with my credit card, but see that the site is not secure. Do you have a secure payment page (other than paypal)?

• bomika  on  12/1/2014 at 5:52 AM

What is the expiration date to use gift certificates? Can you use both for yourself, for a two- year subscription?

• Jane  on  12/1/2014 at 1:04 PM

bomika - there is no expiry date on gift certificates. And yes, you can use both for yourself, though we hope everyone will also give them to friends and family, and introduce more people to our wonderful service.

• Jane  on  12/1/2014 at 1:12 PM

earthnfire - We recently upgraded our payment process to use a more advanced offering from PayPal, as we realize that not everyone wants a PayPal account. However, as we are an international site it is the best option for us to have them process all payment transactions, so all credit card information is stored on their secure site and not EYB. I have been assured by our developer that the payment page is secure, as the payment form is loaded in a secure iframe (using ssl/https). However, this is not visible to the user. We are in the process of applying for an SSL certificate so members can see it. In the meantime you can be assured your financial information is completely secure.

• silltrahar  on  12/17/2014 at 10:46 PM

Hi - I just joined with an annual membership before I scrolled down the page and saw this offer - is there any way to cancel my just purchased membership and then rebuy a gift so I can get one for me and one for my mum? What a great offer - thank you!

• Jane  on  12/18/2014 at 12:24 AM

silltrahar - please email us info@eatyourbooks,com and we will see what we can do.

• CarriesCarats  on  12/23/2014 at 11:28 AM

Is the BOGO offer still available? I forgot to get it for sister the chef! Thank you!