Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Seasons Greetings.   Go to last post Go to last unread
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2019 2:12:09 PM(UTC)
Can I take this opportunity to wish all my fellow cookbook lovers who observe.... a very Merry Christmas and Happy, peaceful New Year.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2019 3:44:21 PM(UTC)

Very sweet Indio32.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020 to you.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2019 4:31:09 PM(UTC)

Season's greetings to all .. where would we be at this time of year without EYB to discover new festive ideas and re-acquaint with old favourites!

#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2019 9:10:38 PM(UTC)

Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you for inspiring me with your notes all year long- and i'm pretty sure next year will be the same!

#5 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 8:38:14 AM(UTC)
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.
Thanks for all the inspiring notes; I haven't been cooking as much due to illness but still enjoy reading all your notes.
#6 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 12:40:52 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: eliza Go to Quoted Post
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all. Thanks for all the inspiring notes; I haven't been cooking as much due to illness but still enjoy reading all your notes.

Here is hoping you get better Eliza and you can go back to cooking soon.

#7 Posted : Thursday, January 2, 2020 3:05:30 PM(UTC)
Thank you Rinshin for your kind wishes!
#8 Posted : Friday, January 1, 2021 10:42:45 AM(UTC)

I am certain we are all happy to kiss 2020 goodbye! We can see light at the end of the tunnel of the Covid pandemic with arrival of the vaccine (as 'essential personnel' I had my first dose almost 3 weeks ago) though sadly with too too many lives lost. As a wise person said "2020 was not the year to have everything we wished for but to value everything we have" Happy 2021

#10 Posted : Saturday, January 2, 2021 9:10:01 PM(UTC)

Barb_N, thanks for your essential service this past year. Hope we all have a happy and healthy 2021.

#9 Posted : Saturday, January 1, 2022 10:06:52 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Barb_N Go to Quoted Post
I am certain we are all happy to kiss 2020 goodbye! We can see light at the end of the tunnel of the Covid pandemic with arrival of the vaccine (as 'essential personnel' I had my first dose almost 3 weeks ago) though sadly with too too many lives lost. As a wise person said "2020 was not the year to have everything we wished for but to value everything we have" Happy 2021

Oh how I wish.... shall we say hello to 2022 with hope for some normalcy? Clearly this virus is not done with us; it may be years before we have answers. What a strange circumstance- with each member in our household at least 'one degree of separation' from the omicron variant, it has led to a strange ballet of masks, 6 foot distances and windows open- and that is our daily routine since November! 

So, air hugs and fist bumps to 2022 until we see where it leads us. Stay safe and healthy.  

#11 Posted : Saturday, January 1, 2022 10:49:12 AM(UTC)

Yes, wishing all of fellow EYB's  hopeful and healthy New Year 2022.  

#12 Posted : Saturday, January 1, 2022 11:41:57 PM(UTC)

A joyful and productive 2022 ... may the supply chains for ingredients be normalized.

#13 Posted : Saturday, January 1, 2022 11:43:21 PM(UTC)
We can all congratulate ourselves for having survived COVID pandemic, year 2. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and delicious 2022!