Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Adding Recipe Bookmarks Not Working   Go to last post Go to last unread
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2024 8:50:00 PM(UTC)
Adding Recipe Bookmarks is not working (MacOS 14.4.1, Safari 17.4.1). When you hit save, the progress spinner just endless spins. I logged out, quit Safari, rebooted the Mac, relaunched, logged back in and the behavior continues.
#2 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2024 5:12:11 AM(UTC)
Worked for me with a similar macOS environment (14.1.2) but Firefox (125.0.2) with Ghostery, uBlock Origin, and Privacy Badger add-ons plus custom cross-platform Firefox settings that are stricter than the official Strict settings. (I only use Safari to bootstrap Firefox onto a new Mac.)
#3 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2024 2:38:43 PM(UTC)

Seems to be a message length issue. When I shortened my message it worked.

#4 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2024 2:25:02 PM(UTC)
Not working for me either. I can't open it to make a note, it keeps going to dictionary.
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2024 5:51:53 PM(UTC)
Tinala523 - can you please email us with further details, such as what device and browser you are using. It would also be very helpful to know the steps you are taking e.g. are you starting from the list of recipes on your Bookshelf or the Library, or are you on the recipe details page (accessed by clicking the recipe title), do you click the bookmarks icon or the chef's hat, etc. And finally a screenshot of what you see when it is "going to dictionary".