Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Issues with Home Page   Go to last post Go to last unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2020 5:31:48 PM(UTC)

We are having problems with our Home Page currently. Our developers are working to restore it. All other parts of the site work as normal. If you have the Home Page as your EYB Bookmark you should change it for now to another page such as Library Books.

#2 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 12:56:59 PM(UTC)

Yup, got issues here with that and also the blog which will only show me a post from November 2017.

#3 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 1:04:07 PM(UTC)

All connected (integration issues from our blog generator). Our developers are working on it and we hope to have normal service restored in the next few days. You can see the latest posts on the blog by clicking 2020 then October in the right column.

#4 Posted : Friday, October 16, 2020 3:18:02 PM(UTC)

I just wanted to take second to say that when I sent an email about the home page issues yesterday, I received a personal response / explanation within 10 minutes of hitting send.  Thank you Jane!

#5 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 9:43:52 AM(UTC)

Thanks averythingcooks! The Home Page is back up and the blog is displaying correctly again. If you find the Home Page doesn't load for you, close EYB by logging out from the drop-down menu under your username at top right and sign in again. If it still does not load you will need to clear your browser cache from Settings and then it should load fine. There are still a few pages we have to recreate such as the World Calendar but those should be within a few days.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 9:13:37 AM(UTC)

The problems back.... can't access my homepage. Its seems to default to the library/books page.

#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:32:29 AM(UTC)

Indio32 - it is working properly for me. Have you tried the browser fixes I listed here?